Tuesday 15 August 2017

Fire Raptor - Sons of Horus


Hello everyone!

Totally forgot to add some pictures of my most recent finished project, but better late than never!
I've had this Fire Raptor fully assembled and standing on a shelf for probably nearly 6 months now, so I decided it was time to paint it!

Painting it was nearly as annoying as assembling it :-D so unhandy to handle while painting, but it was the same with the Glaive and Falchion, so nothing I hadn't dealt with before.
The cockpit and pilot is actually painted to the same standard as my normal marines, but no one will ever see it, since the canopy does not come off :-p

The canopy glass was done by airbrushing Tamiya Clear Red directly onto the clear plastic.


Anyway! more pictures.

 
  
  
  
  


I'm currently working on a 5 man Tactical Support Squad and a 5 man Heavy Support Squad, slowly getting there.


Until next time!
Chris

1 comment :