Monday 27 November 2017

Work in Progress - Abaddon - Wargame Exclusive


Hello everyone!

Just thought I would make a short post about my current project.
If you would like to see more regular WIP photos etc. you should follow me on Instagram @DornsArrow :)

But anyway, I'm currently painting this lovely miniature from Wargame Exclusive, I think this specific version a very limited edition, but they do make one which is almost the same.

Painting this has made me realize that I'm glad my main force if not Black Legion....so much bloody gold trim on these Chaos models :-D  However I'm trying to make it fit in with my Sons of Horus, and the main idea was to use this mini in an Apocalypse Campaign I'm currently playing in. Therefor I'm not going full 40k chaos on it.

Anyway hope you enjoy this little teaser, hopefully I will have it done soon :)

Chris



2 comments :

  1. He's looking great. Having just recently painted the same model, I can say it's a TON of fun to paint; at least I thought so :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! and I agree, really enjoying it, so much detail compared to a standard Space Marine :D Looking forward to get it finished.

      Delete