Sunday 17 December 2017

Ezekyle Abaddon - Wargame Exclusive


Hello everyone!
After reading "The Talon of Horus" by Aaron Dembski-Bowden, I knew I had to paint up an Abaddon mini, sadly Games Workshop most current version just isn't up to scratch, but luckily I had managed to get my hands on one of the first limited edition CHAOS MASTER OF CRUSADE from Wargame Exclusive. I don't think its on sale anymore, so if you would like one, you should probably look on Ebay or maybe write them directly?

This miniature was amazing (except for the sword, which I really didn't like) and just a joy to paint, the sculpt was nearly perfect, with only a minimum of mold lines and all the details came out so crisp. I would highly recommend anyone to check out Wargame Exclusives other miniatures.


Until next time.

Chris


  
  
  







Next project is the big man himself...

2 comments :

  1. This is a fantastic paint job!

    If you don’t mind me asking, What is your general technique for the black armour? What colours have you used, and do you layer, blend, glaze etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man :D

      I primarily used black, white, arctic blue and some dark blue from Scale75. Probably mostly blending and glazes, really just trial and error :p

      I started out by airbrushing the overall highlights and then went it and refined it in the end with brush.

      Delete