Sunday 14 January 2018

Horus the Warmaster Primarch of the Sons of Horus - Forgeworld


Hello everyone!

Today is a great day for my Sons of Horus army, as they are finally joined by their beloved Primarch, Horus Lupercal. I've been painting on my army for a couple of years now, so it was only fitting that Horus had to be my next project. This model was simply a joy to paint, so rich in detail and such a striking pose. I did have my doubts about the base, but I think I managed to get done in a way that makes it fit in with the rest of the army.

I tried to challenge myself a bit on this model, trying some new techniques and such and overall I'm very happy with the result.

I think it took me about 4 weeks to paint this, so not to bad I think :)


Anyway, have some more pictures! Please feel free to comment either here or on Instagram (@DornsArrow).

Until next time
Chris










Update 15.01.2018
A few people asked if I could take some pictures with a white background, so here you go :)



 





No comments :

Post a Comment