Monday 21 September 2015

Dark Vengeance - Games Workshop - Dark Angels Force



Hello everyone

Sorry for the lack of posts and updates, but I've been busy painting the Space Marine Force from the Dark Vengeance starter set, for my local gaming club.

Before the summer holidays a good friend of mine asked if I would help him paint the set, so the club would have a full set of painted figures, which could then be used for intro games for newcomers.
And since I would otherwise had been forced to paint Genestealers I said said yes of course :-p

It has taken taken a few months to finish, with me primarily painting in the weekends, since most week days I'm busy with my actual job and quite tired when I get home.

Last weekend I finished the final figure of the Dark Angels forces which was Librarian Turmiel, and tonight I got around to taking a few pictures. I had taken some pictures of the Company Master Balthasar a week or two ago, and if you follow me on Facebook you might have seen those already.

So I hope you will enjoy, as usual comments and suggestions etc. are more than welcome in the section below.


Now picture time :-D

Company Master Balthasar










Librarian Turmiel





Ravenwing Squad








Tactical Squad





 Deathwing Terminator Squad







That's for now, hope you liked it. 
I'm currently trying to battle through and get those damn Genestealers finished...almost finished 8 of them now, still so many to go ...


Until then
Chris

5 comments :

  1. These are some absolutely beautiful models! You're a very skilled and talented painter. I'm not personally fond of OSL effects, but I'd be proud to play with an army that nicely painted. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see you return to painting Crimson Fists some time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some absolutely beautiful models! You're a very skilled and talented painter. I'm not personally fond of OSL effects, but I'd be proud to play with an army that nicely painted. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see you return to painting Crimson Fists some time soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much mate :-D
      OSL can be a bit hit or miss to be honest.

      And don't worry I should "soon" be back to painted some crimson Fists, just need to finish my warhound titan and then paint the sigmarines from my aos starter set. So sometime in may/June I hope to be back at the Fists.

      Delete
  3. Your painting is amazing, I can only hope to achieve half that level , Keep up with the great work!

    ReplyDelete