Friday 16 February 2018

Phobos Land Raider MKIIB - GW/Forgeworld


Hello everyone!

Another project has been finished, this time my army is increased with some much needed transport vehicles, 2 Phobos Land Raider MKIIB.

I've never painted a Land Raider before so it has been quite fun, however in the future I might not paint 2 at the same time :-p It wasn't the easiest set to fit together, the mix of resin and plastic part is always a test to properly assemble, as one is precision made and the another not quite as much, but in the end it turned out ok :-D

Anyway have some pictures!

*Oh and before anyone ask, the tracks are from Extra Armour, gives it an awesome Horus Heresy feel.

  
  
  
  


My next project is a Cerastus Knight-Castigator, which I'm very much looking forward to!

Until next time
Chris

1 comment :