Sunday 16 December 2018

First Chaplain Erebus - Word Bearers - Forgeworld




Hello everyone

Just finished my "counts as" Chaplain today for my Sons of Horus. :.
I really wanted to a Chaplain for my army, and the choices were basically between this and maybe converting some sort of Lodge Master, which I will probably eventually do anyway.

This is my first try on painting a Word Bearer and I'm very pleased with the result.


  
  
  

Next up: Sons of Horus painting tutorial

Until next time
Chris

4 comments :

  1. F@&k Erebus! Looks great though, hate him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The OSL on his face is epic. I might have to try that myself sometime. It's one of those techniques that gets way overused, and normally in a cheesy way, but you've used it really evocatively.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man :D and I agree, it's really easy to overdo. Think I pulled it off fairly decent

      Delete