Wednesday 13 March 2019

Weapon Master Veteran Squad - Sons of Horus - WIP


Hello everyone

Little update today with my current project. I've actually been painting some terrain for my local club, but needed a little break from that, so decided to paint some Veterans for my Sons of Horus.

I'm doing so many other things recently, so I haven't really got a lot of time to paint, but hopefully I will be able to finish these relatively quickly.



Hopefully I'll have more to show soon, again if you want more WIP pictures you should check out my Instagram  @DornsArrow.

Until next time
Chris


Update 18.03.2019
Got the remaining 5 veterans painted green. Now onwards to the Power Weapons and the Salamander Helmet one of them is holding up.




Update 20.03.2019
Airbrush phase basically finished now :D now I need to base coat all the metals and then transfers and oil wash.


Update 02.05.2019
Getting fairly close to being done now, still days of edge highlights to do....





No comments :

Post a Comment