Thursday 30 January 2020

Horus Aximand, 'Little Horus' - Sons of Horus


Hello everyone!

Been a while since I posted on the blog since most of my current projects are Works in Progress (Check my Instagram for that). But I did just manage to get this single miniature finished.

It's for a Horus Heresy campaign we are starting up at my local club in a few month's time. The primary requirement was that everyone had to convert and paint a new HQ for their army.

Being a fan of the Sons of Horus lore I knew this was the chance to paint up another Mournival member and one of the primary characters of the XVI Legion, Little Horus Aximand.

The miniature is converted using a lot of different kits, can't really remember them all of the top of my head sadly. Things worth mentioning since I seem to get a lot of questions regarding those are the Sword from ConversionWorld and the Nameplate from Versatile Terrain. If you aren't aware of these companies I highly recommend checking both out as they make some amazing stuff!






That's it for now. I'm currently working on a huge Abaddon bust and some Javelin Land Speeders, so might see the finished speeders soon'ish. The bust is still months away from being finished however xD


Until next time
Chris

No comments :

Post a Comment