Thursday 6 August 2020

Eikos Lamiad, Tetrarch of Konor and Chaplain - Ultramarines - Games Workshop/Forgeworld





Hello everyone

I just finished a couple of HQ choices for my growing Ultramarine ZM force. This time a Praetor/Champion/Custom Character and a Chaplain. I now have 3 units and 4 characters painted for my Ultramarines, so I really need to paint some more normal units next, probably a Contemptor or some Breachers.

These two characters have both been converted to some extend, Eikos Lamiad which is based on one of the old Masters of the Chapter from Games Workshop has been altered quite a lot.

Anyway enough talk, more pictures!














That's it for now :-)

Until next time
Chris















2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous mate, very bling and nicely converted. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man :D as all Ultramarines should be

      Delete