Wednesday 22 June 2022

Jaghatai Khan with Jetbike - Forgeworld + 3d Print



Hello everyone

I'm sure most of you have probably seen this by now, but I forgot to post the finished Jetbike base on the blog, so decided to rectify that mistake.

Anyway, I recently finished painting the second base for this Jaghatai commission I have been doing for a good friend of mine, so now I can play him on foot and jetbike and that's pretty cool I think. I'm so happy this project is finished as it has been quite a tortuous journey :-p

Next up I'm working on a beautiful custom sculpted miniature I was sent by Myles David (Lil'Legend), the model was traditionally sculpted by @Luxthantor and it's absolutely fantastic. Hopefully I'll have it done soon :-)

Now for more jetbike picture, enjoy!





Until next time
Chris


No comments :

Post a Comment