Thursday 7 January 2021

Gil-Galad & Elrond - MESBG - Games Workshop

 


Mae govannen, mellyrn nin

So during my Christmas holiday, a friend and I decided to start painting up a Battle Company for Middle Earth: Strategy Battle Game, something we've been talking about doing for years.

Some years ago, when we talked about it initially, I required a lot of elf models from eBay, both high elves and wood elves, but I decided to paint up some High Elves for my first Battle Company.

I actually only needed to paint 5 models, to begin with, but it kinda escalated and now I nearly have a small army. I'm currently working on painting the remaining 9 models for the army, which should bring me to about 22 models or something.

I remember painting quite a few of these models when the game was first released, but sadly I sold everything about 5 years ago, something I kinda regret now...

Anyway here are some pictures of the Heroes I painted up for this force and a little "army" shot.


Can't wait to actually play the game, only tried it once and that was many years ago.

Until next time
Chris






No comments :

Post a Comment