Sunday 17 January 2016

Storm Warden Librarian - Deathwatch


Hello everyone 

So I just finished the last miniature for our Deathwatch group, so now everyone have their own awesome figure to portray their character.

This mini is based of the one of the new Librarian figures from Games Workshop, and then it has been sligthly converted to better fit the description of my friends character in game.

I think it turned out pretty nice and it looks great standing next to the other figures I've already painted in the glass montre at our gaming club :D

Anyway that's enough text for now, let me show some more pictures.








Hope you liked it :)

Up next is a little secret project and yesterday I also started working on my Warhound Titan, so that's going to be quite the paintjob.


Until next time
Chris


No comments :

Post a Comment