Sunday 12 June 2016

Lucius Pattern Warhound Titan - Slightly more finished!



Hello everyone

So I think I said in my last post that my Titan was infact finished. Well I decided to add a few more things on it, first of which was a banner. 

This is how it turned out


The banner itself is just normal paper given a few layers of PVA glue and then painted. I've used a combination of airbrush, brush and some Forgeworld Decals for the Legio Astorum Titan Legion.

Overall I think it turned out decent'ish and it sure adds a bit more detail to the Titan.


Next up is another weapon option, the Vulcan Mega Bolter, I've already started painting this and is just about ready to start weathering and detail painting.

But that will be another post.

Cheers
Chris

(If you would like to see more regular updates and WIP shots feel free to follow me on Instagram @dornsarrow).

1 comment :