Sunday 26 June 2016

Lucius Pattern Warhound Titan - Vulcan Mega-Bolter





Hello everyone

So the last couple of days I have finished painting another weapon for my Warhound Titan. So now it can field a Vulcan Mega-Bolter aswell. I have no idea if its any good in game, but it looks damn cool.

I think the Titan is basically finished now, I might add a bit more details to it at some point (Like Purity seals etc.) just to give it a bit more personality.

But for now I'm happy, so back to painting my Age of Sigmar stuff.


Vulcan Mega-Bolter





And here's a couple of pictures of the Warhound with a Plasma Blastgun and Vulcan Mega-Bolter, looks so awesome :-D



All three weapons are of course magnetised and completely interchangeable.


Hope you like it :) Comments and questions are more than welcome.

That's it for now, so until next time.

Chris
  



6 comments :

  1. Hello, I am working on a Lego Lucius-Pattern Warhound. Can I ask you some questions about the scale of the Warhound and its weapons? Firstly, is the head supposed to move side-to-side? It looks fixed. Secondly, how wide is the Warhound shoulder to shoulder? Third, how long are the Mega-Bolter and the Turbolaser? Thank you for your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey mate
      I can try to answer and make a few measurements tomorrow if I remember.
      The head can technically move from side to side, mine is magnetized in 1 position though.

      I'll answer again tomorrow at some point 😊

      Delete
    2. Shoulder: 20cm

      Laser: 17cm

      Bolter: 13cm

      Delete
    3. Thank you for answering my questions!

      Delete
    4. One more question: How long are the feet from toe tip to toe tip?

      Delete
  2. https://www.flickr.com/photos/188559445@N04/albums/72157714445599987
    My finished Warhound. Thank you so much for your help and your pictures!

    ReplyDelete