Tuesday 17 January 2017

Leviathan Dreadnought - Sons of Horus


Hello everyone!

I've worked hard getting my latest project finished in as short time as possible for me, as I still need to paint 40'ish something Marines before March, which will probrably be difficult,  but I'll try.

Anyway not much to say, think the Dreadnought turned out great, such an awesome model and a pure joy to paint, and easy comparing it to the two Super Heavy Tanks I've just finished....gonna get a Fellblade at somepoint, but its gonna be while :-p

Picture time!



  
  
  
  
  
  


Next up for me is 20 Sons of Horus Tactical Marines from the Betrayal at Calth set, with some SoH upgrades sprinkled around :)


Until next time!
Christoffer

3 comments :

  1. Stunning work. That is one brutally beautiful dreadnought! Just lovely tones and modulation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work, that's a really stunning model!

    ReplyDelete