Sunday 15 July 2018

Deathwatch Brother Cassiel - Dark Heresy Campaign


Hello everyone!

I had completely forgotten to upload pictures of this mini project to this blog, mostly use Instagram lately, but I will still try to at least post pictures of my finished projects here.

Anyway like I probably mentioned in my last post, I'm currently playing in a Dark Heresy RPG campaign with a handful of friends and after our previous game I was invited to join the group as a permanent player.

That meant my character had to change a bit for it to make any sense what so ever that I was hanging around helping the Inquisition :-p

So my character is currently serving in the Deathwatch in our current story, which is really cool, but of course I had to paint a new mini! :-D

  
  
  
  
Until next time
Chris

No comments :

Post a Comment