Thursday 6 June 2019

Solaire of Astora - Pegaso Models - English Knight XIV c. (54-074)



"The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! 
If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"

Hello everyone

I got this model as a birthday gift from my little brother a year or 2 ago and finally got around to actually paint it. I had originally planned to paint it in a more historically accurate theme, but this just seemed a lot more fun! :-D

So instead of painting it as the English Knight, it was meant to be, I decided to paint him as jolly sun searching Knight Solaire from the video game Dark Souls.

I had never previously painted anything in this scale (54mm) so it was a very fun little exercise and I'm very happy with the end result.

  
  



Next up is a single Horus Heresy character which will be the start of my new army #newYearNewLegion and afterwards I will finish painting another Primarch figure for a friend of mine.

So until next time
Chris

2 comments :