Sunday 20 October 2019

Anvillus Pattern Dreadclaw - Sons of Horus - Forgeworld


Hello everyone

Its been a while since my last post, but this project took a lot longer than I had originally anticipated.
I'm going to my first every Horus Heresy tournament in a week in Malmø, Sweden, and this had to be finished or else my Weaponmaster Veterans wouldn't have anything to ride around in :-p

If you check out my Instagram you'll be able to see a lot of WIP pictures of the whole painting process, just the masking stages took freaking days. But it did luckily get done in the end after way too many hours of painting.

It's painting in the exact same way as I paint all my Sons of Horus, so if you want to know how I usually go about doing that, check out my tutorials here.

Anyway, enjoy some more pictures :-)







I'm currently working on another small Sons of Horus project and with a little luck, I'll be able to post about that in a few days :-) if you can't wait check out my Instagram.

Until next time.
Chris

2 comments :