Tuesday 28 April 2020

Ezekyle Abaddon - Bust - Work in Progress


Hello everyone!
So I can't remember if I have shown this "miniature" on the blog yet, but since I took some "Current State" pictures yesterday I thought I might as well do it. The bust is probably about 25-30cm tall so it's fucking huge and very difficult to handle, but it's a great challenge to paint.
I've been working on this for some time now on/off, as I usually paint a bit on it, then take a little break with another more manageable project and then return to do some more. I've just finished working on all the leather strips so I think it's time for another break now.

The black armor is still very much WIP, but when I start on the shoulder pads and arm, I will probably finish all the black parts together, so they hopefully end up looking roughly the same :P




Until next time
Chris

No comments :

Post a Comment