Wednesday 26 January 2022

Horus Aximand - Lux Thantor Miniatures

 


Hello everyone!

Two posts in two days!? that's just madness! But it's true I assure you :-D
So while painting the Forgeworld Praetor I also worked on this custom sculpt by Lux Thantor of Horus Aximand, based on the book art of the Horus Heresy book "The Either" by Graham McNeill.

Together with a few other enthusiasts in the community, we commissioned this model and had it cast in a very limited quantity afterward (with permission of course), so this model is not available for purchase and probably never will be. This is not a 3d designed model but a traditionally sculpted model (proof) and it's absolutely fantastic.

It was such a joy to paint up and I only did minor alterations on the miniature before I started painting it. Painting wise there isn't much to report, as I painted it exactly like I did on the FW Praetor I posted about yesterday.

Anyway, I really hope you like it as much as I do :-) here are some more pictures of the finished model.






Until next time
Chris


No comments :

Post a Comment