Sunday 11 June 2023

Napoleonic French Line Infantry - Painting Guide


Hello everyone

If you follow me on Instagram (@DornsArrow) you'll probably have noticed I've been painting a lot of Napoleonic models recently. Me and a couple of mates have been slowly working on this project together because we've talked about doing some historicals together for years.

I'm primarily working on the French and they work on the British and because of this, a few people have asked how I go about painting my French infantry. So I decided to make a quick tutorial showing it. You can find it right here and as usual, it's completely free of charge.

I'll probably showcase more of our combined work at some later point, but here are a few of the units I've done using the basic process described in the guide.




Until next time.
Chris

No comments :

Post a Comment