Sunday 26 March 2023

Ultramarine Command Squad - Kinstrife Terminators - DivergingRealm

 




Hello everyone

It has been a little while since I posted anything here. I actually thought I had shared these, but apparently, I hadn't. So better rectify that now.

These models are designed by a mate of mine a few years ago, CAD designed and then cast in resin and quite heavily modified by me. He does a lot of crazy designs and he has only gotten better in the last year, so I'd suggest checking him out! (DivergingRealm).

I began working on these before the new edition hit and I had actually written my own rules for them. But since 2nd edition arrived I haven't gone back to that idea. So I suppose I'll just play them as a Command Squad or something now (haven't played them yet).

Anyway, I'm really happy with how they turned out, even though painting all the gold was a fucking chore :-p. now enjoy some more pictures.





I also finished another project recently and I'll try to post about it soon. As always if you want to follow along with my work, check out my Instagram.

Until next time.

Chris



No comments :

Post a Comment