Sunday 31 January 2016

Lucius Pattern Warhound Titan - Cockpit and Legs

This is actually a Mars pattern and not Lucius....shhh

Greetings everyone!

Just wanted to post a few pictures of my current project, which is a lot bigger than normal.
This is a Lucius Pattern Warhound Titan, which I've had laying around for a while, but after having finished some projects I thought the time was right to begin painting this giant (still the smallest of the titans...).

So far I finished the head and crew (might redo the lenses at some point, no problem) and this weekend I started painting the legs properly. So far I've painted the basecoats of the metal and started working on the armor plates. Still a long way to go :-p

The Cockpit



Here's a few shots of the current state of things.



The plan is  to have this finished for a Con I'm attending in april, so hopefully that will be possible :-p

Anyway that's it for now, hope you liked it.
Chris


No comments :

Post a Comment