Thursday 30 June 2016

General Maximus Decimus Meridius - Young Miniatures


'Allo 'Allo

Recently I tried my hands at painting my first bust ever and it was a great and challenging experience. It's 1/10 scale which is a scale I've never worked with before, so it just added to the challenge.

It took me a couple of weekends to complete (WIP photos can be found on my Instagram) and I think it turned out quite alright, atleast I'm happy with it :p

Here's a few more pictures. enjoy.

Chris










"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

No comments :

Post a Comment