Wednesday 14 March 2018

Grulgor Thunderfist - Level 4 Goliath Barbarian - HeroForge


Hello everyone!

After finishing the Knight-Castigator I decided to do a quick, fun little project, which was painting my Dungeons & Dragons character, which I had gotten made by HeroForge a while back :-D

I managed to basically paint it over a weekend and it was a fun experience. I've never painted something made on a 3d printer before, but it was no problem and the details were very impressive! I would recommend HeroForge to anyone looking for a custom miniature for RPG and the like.

Here are a few more pictures :-)

Until next time
Chris
  


1 comment :

  1. That character came out really great. I just have a couple of questions and was wondering if you could help me out. 1. What type of mini is this from HeroForge? (regular or XL) 2. Did you max out the height modifier? 3. What is the height of the mini from head to the base in inches? Thank You for your help.

    ReplyDelete