Monday 19 March 2018

Street Shark? - Jawesome! - RN EStudio


Hello everyone!

The last couple of weeks I've been painting this little project, purely for the lulz and it's been both challenging and fun!

I love bad Shark movies....A lot... the Sharknado Movies, Shark Attack 3 : Megalodon, Sharktopus,  Sand Sharks, Ghost Shark, Jaws 3 and 4 (Also like the two first of course!) 2,3 and 5 Headed Shark Attack just to name a few. They are just stupidly fun, but I'm also the kind of person who watches shows like MST3K and movies with Rifftrax commentaries, so I'm not quite normal I guess.
However, I also have a very vague fond memory of the Street Sharks animated show from the mid-nineties, I might just have watched a few episodes back then (Wasn't really available here in Denmark), but I just remember liking it a lot. So when my little brother linked me this miniature from RN Estudio I just had to get it :-D

I was quite the challenge to paint, human skin is hard enough to paint on a good day, so shark skin really didn't make it any easier. I support Sergio Calvo on Patreon so took some inspiration from his videos about painting  Dzhur-Ghul the robber from Aradia Miniatures. Sadly I'm not as talented as Sergio Calvo, but I still think I did Ok on this and I'm just so happy someone actually made a miniature like this :-D


Anyway! enough talk, here's a full 360 view of the finished model :-)

Enjoy!

  
  
  
  
  
  

Hope you liked it!
Back to painting some Sons of Horus now ;-)




PS!
I'm currently rewatching all 3 season of Street Sharks.....it's not as good as I remembered...to be honest, its really bad :-D 

1 comment :