Tuesday 23 July 2019

Tartaros Terminators - Sons of Horus - Games Workshop


Hello everyone

A couple of years ago I painted 5 Tartaros Terminators for my Sons of Horus, but I haven't actually used them that much since they never seem to live very long on the battlefield due to their reduced save compared to Cataphractii armoured counterparts. However, since I really liked the design I always wanted to buff them to a 10 man squad and lucky for me I received another 5 as a birthday present from my lovely colleagues at work.

My original group also didn't have any real special weapons apart from the Reaper Autocannon which doesn't benefit much from the Sons of Horus Legion rules, so this time around I wanted to add some better weapons against tanks and some Plasma Blasters which I hope will work great with the Death dealer rule. So I did 4 combi-meltas, 3 Chainfists, 1 Power Sword, 1 Powerfist and a Plasma Blaster. I also did paint a Reaper Autocannon and another Plasma Blaster for my original Autocannon Termie (Gotta love magnets).

Really looking forward to playing them for the first time.

  

Next project might be a Deredeo Dreadnought or some Terrain I have to get finished....Haven't made up my mind :p

Until next time
Chris

4 comments :

  1. Well damn, those look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, may i ask do u paint or fix decal for those gold horus symbol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course :-)
      I use a 2 products called Micro Sol and Micro Set. I'd suggest looking on youtube for their application. But it's very easy to use and gives great results.

      Other companies make something similar, but those are what I use.

      Delete