Wednesday 25 August 2021

Maloghurst The Twisted - Sons of Horus - Forgeworld

 


Hello everyone

As promised in yesterday's posts here's my rendition of Maloghurst the Twisted.
This was such a great model to paint and in my opinion, it's one of the best models Forgeworld has made in quite some time, even though I decided to modify it slightly, as some parts were too weird or 40K for my taste.

I primarily toned down some of the trim and then replaced the gun and exhausts on the powerplant, nothing major really, but just trying to keep it inline with the rest of my army.

Anyway here are some more pictures.







Next up is another small Sons of Horus Project, but not something you'd seen me paint before, so hopefully, you'll look forward to that.

Until next time
Chris

No comments :

Post a Comment