Tuesday 24 August 2021

Torghun Khan - White Scars - Tutorial - Lil'Legend

 


Hello everyone!

Some might remember me posting some pictures of a White Scar marines I painted as a Secret Santa gift for my friend bb_miniatures last year. What you might not know, is that I actually wrote up a little guide on how I painted it, because the legend Myles David (Lil'Legend) asked if it was something I'd be interested in. After being locked away in a top-secret drawer, Myles has just posted up the guide on his website, and you can find it right HERE. I have also added the link to my collection of Painting Guides, this way it should be easy to find. 

I was actually convinced I made a post about that model on this blog, but I can't find it, so was probably just a dream.

But I'll just post some now :-D hope you enjoy and please check out the guide. If you try it out I'd love to hear how it went!






In other news I've also recently finished painting Maloghurst The Twisted, pictures are up on Instagram, but will make a post here soon with some hi-res pictures. Next project is something totally different than normal, so look forward to that.

Until next time
Chris

No comments :

Post a Comment