Sunday 8 May 2022

Jaghatai Khan, The Warhawk - Forgeworld

 

Hello everyone

If you've been following along on Instagram you have probably seen a couple (or hundred) work in progress pictures of this project. But for the last month and a half, I've been painting Jaghatai Khan for a friend of mine. I rarely do commissions, even for friends, and this project has helped me remind myself of why that is the case :-p.

I was never a big fan of this model and painting it has surprisingly not helped with that (which is usually the case), but the amount of "stuff" on this model is just out of this world. Especially all the gold was really a chore to paint, but I suppose it worked out in the end.

Nevertheless, I'm really happy with the overall result and I hope you like it too.


I'm actually also working on another base which includes a jetbike, so hopefully, I'll have that done soon.

If you have any questions or want to see what I'm working on, check out my Instagram (@dornsarrow)

Until next time
Chris

No comments :

Post a Comment