Wednesday 5 September 2012

Crimson Fists - Sternguard Veterans - Bravo Squad






I'm currently painted the rest of my Sternguards for my Crimson Fist Space Marine Army.

This time around I won't be writing an awfull lot about how I'm painting them or which colors I use, since I think all of that is covered in Part 1, but should you happen to have any questions don't hesitate to post them in the comment section of this post, or one of the others, same goes for all posts actuallly.Ok think I got everything covered now, onwards to the progress pictures!

Painting Process

First we start of with a pictures of the edge highlighting of their armour is done, a few touch ups might be needed later, but for now, done.


Next up is a side by side picture with my finished Sternguards, still quite alot of work left :-p











The last picture of this update just shows the progress so far, after reading through Part 1 I noticed I've just used the wrong shade of red as the base color on the new figures, ah well.



So I've painted all the red parts and slowly started doing the seals and cloth. Well take a look for yourselves :)





Next up I've finished up all the seals/cloth and started doing the grenades and pouches etc.





The plan now is getting finished with the pouches, then comes metal highlight, weapons, eyes and then they are pretty much done I think, well and then a matt varnish.


Finished

So here's some pictures of the finished second batch of Sternguards. Hopefully I will be able to convert some Combi weapons for them as soon as I get the parts, same goes for the other 5 I've done, but for now they are finished.

Hope you like them :-)








As usual comments and questions are more than welcome.


Stay Tuned for more updates

No comments :

Post a Comment