Saturday 8 September 2012

Crimson Fists Force





Hello everyone



I thought I would just share some new pictures showing the figures I've painted so far for my Crimson Fist army. I would also like to apologize in advance for the picture quality, sadly I don't own a big fancy camera or the proper facilities to take some perfect pictures, though I'm sure the ladder could be improved immensely if I took to time to read something about proper light sources etc.


Well anyway, here are the pictures.




I hope you like them.































As you can see so far it isn't really anything fancy, but for now I'm quite satisfied with the result, and as I continue to evolve my painting skills, new figures will hopefully begin to look even better :-)


*Update* 09.09.12

So I was a bit bored today, so I decided to try adding a bit of grass to my bases, thought they was abit to boring looking, and I quite like how it turned out.

I really wish I had a proper camera ....





That's it for now.

Comments & questions are more than welcome.

4 comments :

  1. Very good job on your army so far!
    I'm about to start a crimson fists army of my own, i'll follow your progress with interest ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!

      Good luck with your Crimson Fists :-D

      Delete
  2. Great looking army! This reminds me that I need to take a few pics of my force as well. Are you looking to build up into a specific company or just a general CF Force?

    ReplyDelete