Wednesday 5 September 2012

Welcome to Dorn's Arrow


Hello everyone and welcome!

I just created this new blog for my Warhammer/fantasy related builds and figures, because my other blog was getting abit crowded with stuff it wasn't intended for.


Here I plan to post every non millitary figures I build/paint. At the moment this mostly be Space Marines from the Warhammer 40K Universe, since I'm currently in the process of painting my Crimson Fist army.

But since I do have other figures laying around that needs painting, you will probably be able to see other fantasy posts in the future.

So yeah welcome to the new and improved blog, I hope you like it and I hope you like my work.

As usual questions and comments are more than welcome, just use the comment section below each post, and I will try to get back to you as fast as possible.


Chris

No comments :

Post a Comment