Wednesday 5 September 2012

The Crimson Fists



So I took a break from the tanks and changed the game entirely, to paint some fantasy for a change, and since some of my friends had been naging me for a while to start a WH40K army, I thougth that might be a fine time to do so. 



I Already had some figures laying around, and added a few more with the help from Ebay, since I'm to cheap to go buy new GW products since they are pretty expensive for me, since I'm just a poor student :)


Incoming massive amount of pictures !


My Commander dude




Five of my 10 Terminators, but these are the only ones who have currently been painted. Since I got 2 sets of the exact same figures I decided to try spicing these up just a tad, so they don't look to much alike.





Some of my Sternguard conversions, GW have made a Finecast set with 5 figures, so if you want more, you either have to have a couple of the exact same figures, which is abit sad when they look so pimp, or you can convert some you self, which I tried to do. Personally I think they turned out fairly decent. Think I will be painting these next.



Here are some pictures of the figures I have currently painted, I just finished the Dreadnought today.











Hope you liked it


Chris

No comments :

Post a Comment